Sunday 4 March 2012

Totally Distressed

I don't know what's going on, maybe it's the fact that I tidied and hoovered my "Crafty Cabin" but something's just not right. I've attempted five cards over the last couple of days, four of which ended up in the bin. I made a tag for a present and never checked that I'd taken a decent photo so you see, it's all gone to pot!
I'm getting blog withdrawal's so thought I'd show you a layout I made at my last Scrapbook class at Scrapbook Sisters instead of a card. I got a bit carried away with the distressing,even using the mask over my photos to distress some more. My son isn't impressed with the layout either, well, I'm not taking it personally, it's the photos he doesn't like! (I think he looks mighty fine!) The papers are This&That by Echo Park


I'd like to be able to say the usual "I'm entering this in the following challenges" but unless you know of any, I can't find any suitable.
Thanks for stopping by, have a good week,
Julie.x

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry my friend. That happens to me from time to time. But I do like the way your page turned out. So cool how you distressed on top of the photo..

Hugs, Linda

Highland Handmade said...

Fab layout, love how you inked on the pictures too! :D x

Kerry said...

Maybe you vacuumed up you mojo Julie lolololol. I'm not a scrapbook officianado but I reckon it looks pretty fab. What kid does likes pictures of themselves?? None that I know lol xx