Sunday 9 November 2014

Die Cut And Monochrome

I thought I'd share a couple of cards made a couple of weeks ago using the lovely
The first one I cut in two colours, alternating them as I layered them up. I also shaped the blooms adding tiny seed beads as stamens.



 I made the background for my second card by gluing together 3 cuts of the Lavinia butterfly die and using it to emboss my card using the tan mat through the 
grand calibur


I'm using my cards for the following challenges:-
Little Claires 51, Shaped card,
We Dodoobadoo 18, Enhance your diecuts.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


1 comment:

Chris said...

These are gorgeous, Julie! Very clever embossing on the second one, love the bold colour and how you shaped the flowers on the first! (Still managing to resist the dies....probably not for much longer, though!)
Chris
x