Monday 2 February 2015

All Things Bright And Beautiful



It's time for a new challenge theme at Lavinia 
and this time it is


A bit of resist stamping left the miniature flowers dotted on the inked grass and the Zen leaf standing boldly embossed and coloured.




The gorgeous butterfly was trimmed from the



The gorgeous blue of the Brushos (sorry, colour to be added later) was painted onto the diecut and then embossed using versamark and clear embossing powder.   



I held the butterfly in place and inked the background so that pink would fill the wing area. I used the miniature flowers again around the edges of  my card.




I'm entering the following challenges:-

(to be added)

To be in with a chance of winning a £40 Lavinia voucher, all you need is to ink up those Lavinia stamps and join us in the challenge, email entries are accepted!

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

Mindful craft said...

Both beautiful and bright but delicate looking too Julie, really lovely makes and inspiration...xxx

brenda said...

Difficult decision today Julie, love the elegance of the first but the muted colours on the second do rather appeal.

B x

Chris said...

What a lovely treat to start off the week Julie! Not one but two of your stunning Lavinia cards to enjoy! They're both gorgeous, certainly bright and beautiful. It made me smile to see how you used the lovely butterfly die...if anyone can get added use from a die it has to be Julie the Die Cut Queen!
Have a lovely week!
Chris
x

Zoe said...

Both are stunning, but I adore the first one, so simple but elegant and different xx Zoe xx

Eileen said...

Julie.. I'm always in awe of how pretty and 'finished' your cards are ... I love 'em! E xx

Unknown said...

I adore both these cards my friend. I love the way you framed out the Zen Leaf. And the background to your butterfly card has me smiling. Hope you have an awesome week my friend.

Hugs~

coops said...

both so stunning julie.gorgeous colours and designs, i love the beautiful butterfly ;D

xx coops xx

Hellen Pearce said...

Gorgeous Julie, love them both x

Karen said...

Love them Julie, just perfect as usual. Kx

Barbara said...

Two gorgeous cards, Julie....like them both in different ways, as I love seeing lots of white on a card, but I also love seeing lots of inkiness, LOL xx (I also love seeing your cards with perforated edges )