Saturday 21 November 2015

Brusho Love



We've been having some internet issues lately so there's been very little blogging opportunity for me. 



I made this one a few weeks back and I have to say I rather love it. I had the idea in my head and just went for it. Initially the heart focal was going to be just the lined paper that I had been ripped out of a little scrap book to make space for thickness of the papers and photos. I die cut lots of hearts, folded them in half  and glued them all together using only a thin line of glue down the centres. I inked the edges and placed them but wasn't happy with the look so I  decided to spray them with water and sprinkle with red brushos. Then the magic happened purely by accident, I got out my heat gun to dry them quickly and the heart really puffed up giving the perfect look. I faked the stitching down the centre by piercing with my pattern makers tool and adding the inky stitches.




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
TCA4, Die cuts,
CCC100, Sprinkle.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


5 comments:

M said...

This is an awesome card!! Love the heart layers and the inking surrounding it! Stunning!! :) Thanks for playing along this week at Little Red Wagon!! :)

Brawny x said...

Wow fabulous card. Great design x

Mari said...

Such a lovely creation. Great colors. Thanks for playing with us at The Crafty Addicts :) xx Mari

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Wonderful card. Thank you very much for joining our chalenge at Creative Card Crew
Big Hug
Yvonne

Nancy in Iowa said...

This is a beauty! Isn't it so fabulous when your muse taps you on the shoulder just when you are feeling not quite satisfied?! Love the results. And by the way just added Brushos to my Christmas wish list! Watched a few videos on it as I had never heard of it before now. Maybe I can stay clear of the MUD I tend to get with regular watercoloring! I hope so! Also hope my family is still checking my wish list! They buy so early for Christmas that I may be too late and will have to fulfill my OWN wish list. Nothing wrong with that...right? :)