Tuesday 3 July 2018

Childhood Dreams

It's time for the new challenge with Lavinia stamps, the theme for July is
Childhood Dreams.
I'm sure that many of you must have dreamed about Fairies as a child, I know I did, especially at times when I found myself with a wobbly tooth!


For my first card I used one of the gorgeous Scenescapes, these are so brilliant to have by you for times when you find yourself with a special card to make but not much time to get creative!
I also used the following stamps and my trusty 
I also used a Dandelion stamp to hint at a reflection in the water.



for my second card I created the background using 
then used the following stamps:-

If you'd lke to be in with the chance of winning a £40 voucher, just ink up those Lavinia stamps and join us with this month's theme!

I'm using these cards for the following challenges:-
Sweet Stampers, Animals,
Stamping Sensations, In my garden,

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

Chris said...

Both beautiful creations Julie, but really LOVE the first one! Lovely stamps and perfect stamping, down to the reflection in the water...gorgeous!
Hope you are well and enjoying this fantastic weather!
Chris
x

brenda said...

Well I'm all grown up now but Fairies still play a part in my life as there are so many down the bottom of the garden!! Sersuously though Julie, they are two beautiful cards and as a Lavinia fan love them both. Many thanks for joining in at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations July challenges.

B x

Kuni said...

Wow... what a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers challenge and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Leanne Harris said...

Two lovely creations and the first is a lovely delicate make for our "things with wings" theme this month. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Penny Black and More Challenges xxxx

Tracy said...

I love your choice of stamps, beautiful details and the design too, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

They are both such gorgeous projects Julie! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky

Dreja said...

Eine ganz fabelhafte Karte.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Friends Challenge.

Helen x

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for joining the challenge over at Crafty Friends with your lovely card. Diane Louise x

Sally H said...

Two beautiful fairy themed creations! Thanks for entering it for the 'In our Garden' theme at Stamping Sensations this month, and Good Luck!

susiestacey said...

Two stunning cards, fantastic stamping.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More 'Things With Wings' challenge and good luck x Susan x