Friday 1 June 2012

A Twinchie Bit Of Fun!

Today is the launch of a new challenge and I have to say that I've been eagerly waiting for it to begin since I read about it on Eileen's blog the other week.
So here is my first "Twinchie"!
What do you think? it's a tiny creation that measures
2" square. The theme for the launch is "Best of British" and for anyone who thinks they haven't got anything suitable, I actually cut my tiny bunting from the newspaper after I'd given it the glossy accent treatment to make sure it didn't fall apart. I thought that with all of the Jubilee Celebrations that no street party would be complete without a plate of cakes!




I'm using this for the following challenges:-
SUYT1, Best of British,
MIM91, Anything goes.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

Just a quick update, the "Show Us Your Twinchie" challenge blog is having some teething troubles, blogger isn't playing ball so they've had to come of air whilst they try to sort it out. Eileen promises she will let me know as soon as they get it sorted. 

11 comments:

Barbara said...

Whoohoo, our very first entry into the 'Best of British' twinchie challenge......and it's great! Love the bunting, and of course I LOVE cake! Thank you for joining us Julie, good luck in the challenge x

Catherine said...

So cute and so tiny!!

DesignerDiva said...

LOL your comment did make me laugh, I'll have you know I've used my Cricut 3 times this week!! which actually makes 3 times in total over 3 years lol
Love your little twinchie card and its name - makes me want to play!
Love the card below too, you are far too hard on yourself there is nothing wrong with it its beautiful!
I'm also crazy about your little round box but not sure I could follow your instructions lol you sound just like me!
Have a fabulous weekend
Hugs Laurie xx

coops said...

aw this is so cute julie.love the yummy cakes and bunting ;D

xx coops xx

Eileen said...

Hi ya Julie .... many thanks for your support and your twinchie is a real little beauty .... The bad news is that we have had to 'pull' the site as we have really bad problems with it .... I will email you when I can .... bad internet sigs where I am at the moment .... but thanks once again Julie xxxxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Oh what a shame .This is a tiny treasure .
Love the background you created too .Thanks for sharing on make it Monday

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. That is to cute. and so tiny.. I love how you put it next to the stickles bottle so we can see just how tiny it is..

Hugs~

Nancy in Iowa said...

Whee and Wee! Just adorable!

Pia S said...

So cute!!

Basslady said...

this is totally yummy and sweet!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Karin Ă…kesdotter said...

WOW!! Talk about mini - so super sweet too! LOVE it!