Tuesday 5 June 2012

Pussy Cat, Pussy Cat, Where Have You Been?

I've been to London to look at the Queen!





Actually, in reality I've been to London to look at a screen lol!
The crowds were amazing and we ended up stopping in Trafalgar Square and watching the Diamond Jubilee Celebrations there as the Mall was already full to capacity.  I don't think my photo is too bad considering  I cropped it from my big screen photo.

I have never felt so proud to be British!

Hope you have a great week,
Julie.x

5 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

Fab photo.. bet you had a great day
Lisa x

Unknown said...

How fun.. I would have loved to have been there..

Hugs~

Nancy in Iowa said...

Thanks for sharing the great photo! I've tried to take in as much as is available on the television here. The crowds are amazing. A true tribute to the Queen. I love all the pomp and circumstance!

Nancy in Iowa said...

Thanks for sharing the great photo! I've tried to take in as much as is available on the television here. The crowds are amazing. A true tribute to the Queen. I love all the pomp and circumstance!

Claire said...

Great photo and glad you had an amazing time. Hugs, Claire x