Wednesday 4 July 2012

One Stamp

What an amazing amount of entries there was last week for the Anything goes challenge at Scrapbook Sisters! I'm sure that this week's theme will be just as popular!


So for my DT card I used my lovely LOTV stamp and just to highlight that it was for a Birthday, I added a tiny calendar with my friend's birthday date on it.The colour theme initially was inspired by the tag on one of my new summer T shirts, the twisted threads are just so scrummy, I need to treat myself to something else in the range as there's some different threads on some of them lol! they are scrummy though, thank you M&S! Luckily I found the perfect colour match in my Polka dot papers. Where the threads were tied they ended up with a gorgeous tassel of the mixed colours, I couldn't bring myself to hide them so instead used them in the centre of my bloom with the addition of a button. The seam binding was coloured with Copics to match the papers. 




I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Cupcake 199, Bright as a button,
Fashionista, Winged things,
MG, Bright colours,
DVC35, Things with wings,
Anything goes, Birthday, polka dots,

Thanks for stopping by,
enjoy the rest of your day,
Julie.x

12 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

ooh this is so pretty - i love the colours and the twisted threads
Lisa x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Julie, love the cute image.
luv
Debby

cheryl said...

this is just gorgeous,love the image,and the colours,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs Cherylxxxx

Unknown said...

Oooh....Absolutly gorgeous!!!Just love the bright colors and adorable image! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

coops said...

so stunning julie.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

xx coops xx

Highland Handmade said...

Gorgeous card, love the bright zingy colours and loooove that faux stitching! x

Sandy Ang said...

love the bright and sunny vibes of card

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute. That image makes me smile my friend. Looks like I have missed some of your post. So Sorry.. but I just love your little twinchies so little and cute. And Your Christmas tree image with the purses also makes me smile.. I am on vacation and have limited internet. But wanted to drop by to see what you created my friend...

Hugs~

Dotty Jo said...

This is a real delight Julie! Jo x

Christine L said...

Fabulous dotty creation... Love that image.

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes...hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Christine x

Nancy in Iowa said...

Oh sweet cupcake! How adorable this is - very clever you- letting the day/date peek out!

Andrea said...

This is lovely, thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge this month