Wednesday 18 July 2012

Clock Watching

It's time for a new theme at Scrapbook Sister's card challenge, this fortnight it is
Now I haven't any clock stamps but I did have a sheet of clock faces that Julie W. gave me a few weeks back.





I used my Woodware girlie and the snail from a set by Marij Rahder, paper piecing them both and giving them dimension with a bit of Pinflair Gel. I added thin lines of stickles for the snail trails, the sentiments are computer generated.




I'm using my card for the following challenges:-
Crazy Amigo, Free,
LEJ12, Anything goes,
Oldie But Goodie, Flower power, (both stamps are years old)
ABC, T is for two of something,(stamps)
Creative Stamps 55, Paper piece.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



11 comments:

Chris said...

Very clever! That snail is gorgeous!
Chris
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute and i love the inside lol
Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a Goodie this fortnight
Lisa x

rachel said...

super card - love the 'punch line' - brilliant - thanks for sharing with us at LEJ designs this week! Hugs Rachel x

Unknown said...

Hello my friend. Your card here is just as cute as can be. That snail is adorable. :o)

Hugs~

Anonymous said...

Cuteness!
Fun image choices and darling little card!
Thanks for linking up at ABC!

Leah

Kreatives von Andrea said...

What a sweet image and a nice card.

Thanks for joining us at Kreative Stempelfreunde.

nice greeting from Andrea

Tina said...

cute card , love it , thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week x

DesignerDiva said...

Hi Julie I'm here on duty and trying to play catch up!lol roll on September!
This card is just the cutest little thing!
Thanks for joining in the Flower Power challenge at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again
Hugs Laurie xx

Nancy in Iowa said...

ahhh. Sweet AND funny! Love the use of white space!

Nancy in Iowa said...

buwhwaaahahahahah - forgot to comment on the snail trail!

Wuzimädi said...

What an adorable card, love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Stamp Friends!
Michi