Tuesday 31 July 2012

Summer Fun Wuth The Ladybugs.

Happy Ladybug Tuesday! it's time for a new challenge and the theme for this month is

For my DT card I used the Magnum Add Ons stamping them on to a selection of pink off cuts and cutting them out, shaping them slightly and placing them on my card using PinFlair Gel. The number and sentiment are from the aptly named set
The bunting is hand cut and inky stitched before adding the name which I punched using Quickutz "Moxie Alphabet"


Please check out the LCI Stamp sale if you fancy treating yourself

 

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

8 comments:

Mary J said...

OH I lvoe this Julie! Gorgeous use of the digis and the bunting just brilliant!!

Claire said...

Fab card Julie, love the personalisation and pink and white combo. Hugs, Claire x

Lisa Jane said...

I love the balloons .. a fabulous idea and the colours are so pretty
Lisa x

Chris said...

Such a sweet card, Julie! The design is lovely and the colour scheme is perfect for a little girl! You just can't go wrong with pink! Chris xx

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. LOVE the banner. You did such a great job with the cutting..

Hugs~

Nancy in Iowa said...

Lucky Sophie! The balloons and bunting are a festive combination! And pink...well who can't love pink?!

Libby said...

What a cute card! So pink and girly! Great job!

Kerry said...

This is fabulicious Julie!! As always I love the bunting...think I may have that alphabet :-D Great idea with the balloons and present...very clever. I guess that's where Robert gets his brains from lol xx