Thursday 21 February 2019

Hochanda Samples



Did you watch the show today? If you did you may have caught a glimpse of these among the  samples.



I stamped Sebastian onto some cotton fabric using versafine ink then added a touch of colour using fabric paints.



I stamped the sentiment then made the notebook cover with the help of my sewing machine.





For this card I created the background using distress Oxides and a sprinkling of Brusho powders. After die cutting the frame I used the Mini Leaf to stamp around the frame then stamped the focal area using Faith and  Luna Buds.



I couldn't quite squeeze the sentiment onto the heart so decided that shrink plastic was the way to go. After painting the heart I stamped Winifred before framing her with Stars. I added sparkle to her wings with Wink of stella.


I had lots of fun with my oxide inks and brushos again to create this backround. I used a piece of ripped paper to mask the sky then brushed on the grass. I randomly stamped the sentiment using second generation stamping before stamping the lovely trees with versafine.  When I had finished I decided that I wanted to echo the sentiment by going around the pinky cloud areas using a gel pen, adding a silvery sparkle edge.

I'm entering the following challenges:-
Craft challenge 502, Fantasy,
Paper Shelter 371, Things that fly.

I Hope you join Hochanda again at 4pm today where you can pick up more hints and tips from Amanda!

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

4 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful work Julie, all of your projects are gorgeous!
I'm ashamed to say that I have that beautiful Sebastian stamp...and have never got around to using it, so thanks for the reminder and the inspiration.
xx

@d_e_crafts said...

Beautiful card. I love the background. Thank you for taking the time to share your work at the CRAFT challenge.

Lilibet said...

Lovely creations. Thanks for joining the challenge at The Paper Shelter. Good luck, Liz (:(|)x

Brenda said...

All wonderful creations! I absolutely love the background on #4. Thanks for playing along with us at CRAFT Challenge!