Friday 1 March 2019

White Rabbit.



It's the first day of March and time for a new challenge theme at Lavinia Stamps. This time the theme is



For my first card I created my background using distress Oxide inks, spraying with water to create an almost chalky effect background. After leaving this to dry I stamped Dream Catchers  I'm sorry that I didn't keep a record of which inks I used, I did add some highlights though using a white gel pen.  



For my second card I again used oxide inks to create my backround but this time I sprinkled the card with Emerald green Brushos before drying it with my heat tool.  I then stamped Indra using Versafine  then painted it with Ultra Marine Brushos  which I sprinkled onto my mat picking up the colour using a damp brush. I then stamped the 
Wild vines using Versafine Clair around the edges of my card.  I wish the gorgeous sparkle showed up in my photo, I used the Violet from the Brushos SprinkleIt collection by adding a small amount into a pot, adding water then painting it onto the wings, it truly does create a beautiful glittery shimmer to the wings.

If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a £40 voucher to spend at Lavinia, just ink up your Lavinia stamps and follow this month's theme.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x



No comments: