Tuesday 2 April 2019

Buds And Blossoms.


Sometimes a perfectly placed, outstandingly drawn, stamped image speaks louder than a page full of images and if you want an outstandingly drawn image you need go no further than Lavinia Stamps, Tracey Dutton is an extremely talented artist!
If you have any Lavinia Stamps, you'll know exactly what I mean and if you have any Bud or Blossom stamps you might like to join us for 
For my first card I used the  
Moon Pods, stamping them onto a background created my dabbing my oxide ink pads onto an acrylic block, spraying it with water then placing it onto multifarious card. I then added additional colour to the images using a damp brush and oxide ink. I doodled a frame around the inked area and highlighted areas of the pods using a white gel pen.



My second card was created by stamping Hanging Lantern and adding a hint of colour to each bud using a damp brush into a sprinkling of Emerald Green Brushos. I then placed a Fairy Forager , stamped Dreams  then doodled a frame.


Don't forget to join us in the challenge if you fancy being in with the chance of winning a £40 voucher!
I'm using these cards for the following challenge:-
TT428, Pastel shades.

Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

No comments: