Thursday 13 May 2010

Me Again!

Twice in one day! Well it is my day off, the housework has been put on hold,it'll still want doing again tomorrow anyway! I was pleased to find this little chappie, another freebie digi stamp from Bugaboo stamps,just what I needed for a card for my friend's son who passed his driving test this week. I followed the Sweet Stop Sketch SSS55,which was a nice one to follow.

I coloured him using my trusty Copic Ciao pens and added the "L" plates which is table confetti that I bought years ago from a card shop.
Thanks for dropping by,
Julie x

5 comments:

Donna said...

What a really cute card Julie, such a sweet monkey, I have a friend that loves monkeys, she'd love this card. The coloring and shading is really lovely.
Thanks for stopping by my blog too.
hugs
Donna xx

Andrea said...

So very cute and your coloring is awesome! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Janet said...

I love this card.......so cute!!x

Annika said...

Wonderful cute card, the image is just perfect - and the idea with torn L-plates just ROCKS!
TFS
Hugs
Annika

Meahni Pieterse said...

How sweet, I love the 'broken' L! Very clever. Great card Julie.