Wednesday 7 July 2010

A Helping Hand.

My sister-in-law enlisted my help yesterday to make a card on her behalf,now, Helen is really creative and turns her hand to anything,the reason that she'd run out of time was because she's making a giant snake for a local carnival and somehow managed to break her sewing machine in the process.


She dropped me this fab image by Mo's Digital pencil,I really must check these out,it was so lovely to colour though I'm not too good at colouring boy's hair.
I used this card for the following challenges:-
Sketch Saturday 110, great sketch to follow,perfect for this image,
Stamp Something Challenge,the colours of your flag, Red White and Blue of the Union Jack.
Think Ink Challenge 24,stitching,
Creative Card Crew, use die cuts,(Sizzix football die)
Digital Tuesday Challenge 66,Red, White and Blue
I hope that the card meets Helen's approval,
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

11 comments:

Nancy in Iowa said...

He is adorable (love Mo images). And his hair looks just fine. I love all the use of white. I find that difficult to do - you have it mastered here. I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled.
Sewing machine death by snake...now THAT's a new one... :)

gayle said...

Youv'e done a great job in colouring Julie. x

Unknown said...

This is so cute, Your coloring once again is perfect.. I need a little practice with that!
Mo's digital pencil has some cute images..

Hugs, Linda

Tara said...

This is perfect Julie.... I really wish I could create boys cards as good as this one!!
Hugs Tara xx

Helen said...

Julie this is a lovely card and I very much admire your skills, now enough of that niceness, back to family squabbling. !!! xxx

Lisa said...

Beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Pop's Cards said...

He is gorgeous i just did the same one yesterday for tomorrows card spooky, i love the clean look of this card and the boy is coloured fab, big hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

Awww cute card I love this image such a beautiful,stunning!!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamp Something! Jo xxxx

Kay Carley said...

What a lovely clean looking card.

Kay xx

Annika said...

There is nothing wrong with his hair! Fab colouring!!!
Hugs
Annika

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great coloring! Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week.

Good Luck!