Thursday 29 July 2010

Thursday Already!

I can't believe it's Thursday already,you'd think I'd get plenty of time during the summer break but instead the hours are just racing by. I think I may have to resort to showing you some of my previous Scrapbook class layouts over the next few weeks at this rate.





Anyway,I made this card this afternoon, as I didn't have much time to play I resorted to my lovely Prima flowers,I just love them,they certainly make it easy to knock up a quick card.
The papers came free on a magazine as did the stamp which was with the Christmas Forever friends bear, the one which was wearing the party hat and came with a robin and stars last year if you know the one. I used this card for the following challenges:-
CPS 177,sketch,
Paper Play,anything goes.
Hope you are having a great week,
thanks for taking the time to visit,
Julie.x

5 comments:

Julie M said...

Oooh that's pretty, Julie. I love that floral background paper, can't believe it was a freebie!!!

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie :o)

Ann said...

Oooh, this is so fresh and pretty! Love the flower and bg paper!

Pop's Cards said...

The dp is a perfect match toy our blooms, gorgeous card hun x x x

Annika said...

I know all about time racing by, I've been on the go with kids all days and the only craft time has been very late in evenings!
I love the clean defined lined of your card and the classic layout is so foolproof. Gorgeous!!
Hugs
Annika

LilyPuss Cards said...

Really lovely...thank you for joining us at PaperPlay..
Hugs
Jan