Sunday 12 September 2010

Sort Out Sunday!

If you're expecting one of my usual "Sunday Quickies" I apologise,have had no time or room to create anything except a mess today! To tell you the truth,my stash has got so disorganised of late that I've been spending more time looking for things than I have actually making cards. I'm sure that most of you have been there right? Well I finally admitted defeat yesterday and decided enough is enough,I've started organising my stash,not how I want to at the moment but a make do,thin out of all those little off cuts,I've still got 12 drawers to go but I can't wait to get it finished. Does anyone know where I can get suspension files to fit 12x12 papers in the UK? Or if anyone knows of a better way of keeping papers organised and easily accessible I'd love to know.



Anyway on to today's card,made yesterday before I became uber stressed lol! The Sugar Bowl are having a Sweetie Search so I thought I'd give it a go,there was a sketch to follow and this is my interpretation of it,I added the little corner Scalloped circle quadrants as I felt my simple take of the sketch needed them. I hope that I fulfill the required needs to have several Sugar Nellie stamps as my collection at the moment consists of 5 Gorjuss girls and 2 Manga style Sugar Nellie girls.I do so love to colour all of these fab images and I'm sure my husband will be pleased to treat me to more once I've got my Stash tidy:)
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
PRC15,clean and simple,
Lexis creations 22,Flower power,
That's me for today,I'm off to continue my sort out!
Thanks for dropping by,
Julie.x
P.S. There's still 2 days left to enter Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge!

10 comments:

Sue U said...

OMG, know how you feel doing a tidy up/clear out - I did it a couple of weeks ago and gave loads of stuff to my friends daughter - all things I was never going to use but that she was delighted with :-) If you find those elusive drawers then let me know, my papers are still all over the shop although eveything else is reasonably tidy, well it is if I put things back after I've finished with it :-)

Love this card, coloured beautifully and those gems are fab... good luck in going for the Sugar Bowl DT :-)

Sue xx

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Hi Julie,

I just wanted to let you know that I posted up a card (http://craftywomble.blogspot.com/2010/09/inspired-by-rainbow-days.html) inspired by your Sunday quickie on the 5th September. I've linked it all back to your post and just wanted to say thanks :)
Wendy
Haven't worked out how to put a proper link into a comment yet.....

Jeannie said...

Lovely card Julie and good luck! Trying to keep stash in order is a perpetual problem Storage 4 crafts have a storage box and 12x12 suspension files. have a look here http://www.storage4crafts.com/shopx/product.php?productid=826&cat=127&page=1
Hope it helps!

Mary J said...

So sweeeet! I love those flowers with that little gal!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and I hope to see you for our next challenge!

Mary J said...

She is so very sweet and I love the matching flower!

Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you for the next challenge!

maxine said...

Beautiful card thanks for playing along at Lexis creations this week

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous honey i am loving the colours, good luck with the dt call honey your are far braver than me lol, hugs Pops x

Unknown said...

This is so sweet. That image is adorable. And I have to say your coloring is beautiful.. One of these days I will learn to color like that...
Hope you have a great week.. Hugs, Linda

Lori said...

Awww so cute, Love the flower! And of course the pink! Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this week, we hope to see you back again for our next challenge!

Whimsey said...

Super cute; love the image and each corner is adorable, love that addition! What great coloring too!

Thanks for visiting my blog!