Friday 22 April 2011

A Quick Post From Me.

Hi,nice to see you here,I'm sorry I've not been around much for a couple of weeks but thanks to anyone who's still been calling by to see my scheduled posts. Anyway,I'm hoping to get back to my card making in the next couple of days but till then,I thought I'd show you a layout that I made at my fortnightly scrapbooking class at Scrapbook Sisters, the gorgeous papers are from the paper pad "Spring Feast" by First Edition Papers.

I'm going to use this layout for the following challenges:-
TTT30,Open Challenge,
Flutterby Wednesday 151,Open,
Make it Monday 33,Anything goes,
Lexis 38,Anything but a card.
By the way,This is a very rare layout,one that includes me in the photo and my first successful attempt at taking an arms length photo,tricky!
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

10 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful page with such a fun photo.. Looks like everyone is having a blast...

Hugs, Linda

karen said...

Great layout Julie .Hope to see you soon x x

Michelle said...

Hi Julie

Great layout!! This is an awesome photo!

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :-)

Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Nancy in Iowa said...

What a fun time you all seem to be having! Working on a college campus I see kids taking photos of themselves with friends all the time. They have to art of the arm-length photo down to a science!
Hope you also had a blast on your cruise. I'll bet you have many memories to crop and scrap.
Thanks for checking in here across the pond.
I'm having a serious lull in card activity...maybe I need to go on holiday!
Happy Easter my blogging friend!
Nancy in Iowa

Chrissy said...

What a great layout AND photo. Looks like you are all having such a blast.
Thanks for sharing at Make it Monday.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Annika said...

Oh it's so prwetty and girly and these sparkly butterflies are totally perfect touch!
Hugs
Annika

Kristie W. said...

What a pretty layout! I really love the photo and how you showcased it. Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesdays!

Anonymous said...

This is such a wonderful layout Julie! Thank you so much for participating in the Lexi's Creations with it. xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely layout! Great design, details and color combo!

Paddington fan said...

Fantastic layout! Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck, love Jacky x