Wednesday 10 April 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane.



Happy Wednesday!
I was chatting to Queen Ladybug herself yesterday evening and she remarked that she hadn't used the "Jack" stamp from yesterday's post for a while, this got me thinking and so I thought I'd take you on a trip down memory lane, showing you some of my favourite LCI images that I haven't used for a while.
They are available in the sale at the moment and I wouldn't want you to miss out!

70% off is a HUGE discount!

Anyway, I'm getting distracted,the card below was my Guest Designer post, before Kerry realised that she just couldn't do without me lol!
The image is 
and is only
£1.95



Guilty Jack is also available in the sale, just check out that cheeky little face:)

I'm going to link this post to Make it Monday
where they encourage you to link favourite makes,
 past and present.

 I'll be back later for another trip down memory lane.
Till then, thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x

3 comments:

Rene said...

These are both fabulous! Thank you so much for joining us at Make it Monday this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back next week for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Highland Handmade said...

FAB! I love both of these, but the top one is just absolutely amazing!! x

Michelle said...

Hi Julie

Two fantastic cards, love this little guy. Great papers for these masculine cards too.

Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

Michelle :o)