Thursday 11 April 2013

Still Living In The Past




Ok, more cards from my archives and If I'm going to show you some more of my favourite
 I couldn't possibly forget Magnum!


He is always such fun to colour and I never get board of using him. On both of these cards I have also stamped the cake from the set to sit on his paw, the sentiments are also in the set, a real bargain at 






There are several other Magnums still available including Tiptoeing Lily.




I'm linking these cards to the MIM challenge where they encourage you to show favourite makes,past and present.
Thanks for stopping by,
Julie.x


3 comments:

Claire said...

A great selection of cards Julie - love the images. Hugs, Claire x

Highland Handmade said...

All gorgeous!! my trip for today is going to be Jack! x

Cindy said...

These cards are gorgeous, Julie! Especially the last one, that's gonna be my favorite :D. Your coloring is beautiful!
Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Make It Monday!

Cindy