I covered my card,layering my papers,only running my glue around the edge,then using my Nestability squares I removed the centre leaving an apperture but also leaving me with 2 squares of design paper and a square of card to use at a later date. (such a thrifty child lol!) My image I coloured using Copics,using a black jelly roll glaze pen for the eyes and mouth and stickles for the snow.
I placed the snowflakes where I would eventually glue then then worked out where to centralise my image(Get me I almost sound intelligent lol!) and dabbed a dob of glossy accents onto the ends of the snowflakes and firmed my image onto them (ok,now you know I'm not ) after a few seconds I lifted my image,snowflakes intact and added a little glossy accents to the ends of the snowflakes where they met the design paper. Ok,hope that makes sense,it's as clear as mud to me! I used glossy accents only because I've run out of my favourite glue.
I'm using this card for the following challenges:-
Anything Goes 51,Die cuts or punches,
Heart songs 19,Die cuts.
Thanks for stopping by,